Web Project Coordinator INTERN
We’re a dynamic digital marketing agency that offers highly rewarding and exhilarating opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll be joining a passionate, fun, and competent team that’s come together to make a big impact.
Ideal candidates are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, are a great team player, and can multi-task with great attention to detail.
We are looking for someone to assist on a part-time basis with:
• Design: Website, landing page, email campaign, content updates
• Development: web development, layout design, content update, & system maintenance
It is a hybrid position (OFFICE IS IN DENVER) that requires:
• Excellent written skills
• 1+ years of experience
• Excellent layout & presentation (landing and web pages)
• Proficiency in WordPress, SquareSpace, etc.
• Proficiency in web development & backend systems
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
• Graphic design skills
• G-Suite products
• Email platforms such as MailChimp
• Understands brand, marketing, user-experience design, and typography
• 10 to 15 hours a week (flexible)
Social Media INTERN
We are looking for someone that wants to gain experience working with multiple accounts in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rockstar that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running! This is NOT a fully remote position – you must be able to come to the office occasionally in the Denver Metro area!
The candidate will assist in overseeing Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, approving content, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO, Website and Video best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the digital marketing space.
• Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
• Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc)
• Continue to refine and define our social marketing process
• Clientele industries include: Medspas, Retail, Hospitality, Finance, Tech, Legal, Fashion
• Available to meet with clients or on set with own transportation
Skills & Experience
• 1+ years of social media marketing experience
• Experience includes but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, G-Suite, Pinterest, and more.
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
• Knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter a plus.
• Must have impeccable spelling and grammar
• Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered